Keep it simple || Make it when you need it Link to heading
- If it has a name, do not give it another name.
- if you have given it a name, do not give it another name.
- Start with one file until you need another file.
- Split content to a new file when the weight of it warrants a new file.
- Start with one folder until you need another folder.
- Create a subfolder when it is needed.
Surrender || Have a reason Link to heading
- Adapt to the default configuration.
- After a sincere effort to adapt fails, change the default configuration.
- Review your configuration for cruft from time to time.
TODO: Add the why & provide examples